Terms and Conditions
unionstogether is the National Trade Union and Labour Party Liaison Organisation, an accounting unit of the Labour Party.
All donations made via the unionstogether website will only be used to fund the work of unionstogether, and for no other purpose.
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the unionstogether website I understand and accept the following:
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £7,500 to unionstogether or the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
- Individuals may make donations to unionstogether using this website. Trade unions and other organisations wishing to make a donation should contact the office on 020 7783 1165.